Monday, November 09, 2009

Learning you.

I sat under the stars on my roof.
My special roof, that nobody else can seem to get on...
Musiq Soulchild serenades me, as I lean back against my window pane. A breeze danced around my hair, making me hug myself.
A smile crept up on my face.

It had been a while since we had spoken, and even longer since our last rendezvous, and as I sat, perched in the dark, each one of my nerve endings burnt against the crisp air.
I must put up a challenge; my pussy was wet with a few simple words from him.

I was reliving everything, from start to finish...
I wanted him like no other.

In the time that we disappeared from each other, he was still alive in my mind.
I thought about his life; what I knew and what I didn’t.
Being a curious cat, I wondered about things like what he ate for dinner, did we wear socks to sleep, where did he go for after works drinks.

My mind slithered into darker waters, too.
I speculated what he looked like as he fucked her.
Did he sigh as he came rushing into her mouth?
Perhaps, he thought of me as he lifted her arse and pushed himself inside, pulling her down so that he could whisper decadent filth into her ear as he took her deeply, completely?
I had imagined him parting her flesh with his tongue, slowly lapping at her swollen cunt.
Her hands scratching at his shoulders as she grinded against his nose.
His adept fingers tickling her clitoris, before sliding in and out of her slick pussy.
Was he provoked with thoughts of me as he pleasured her?

How much did I infiltrate his world?
It was a question I had asked myself over and over.
Countless times.
Would he sit down and contemplate the same about the little girl?
I found myself lost in visions of our coupling of flesh regularly;
his dick using me;
using each part of my body as he climaxed in me, over me, with me, no position unknown and every orgasm heady.
I saw him marking me. Slaps, bites, scratches, burns.
I imagined our lovemaking desperate and raw, our bodies thrashing together in the primal heat we had stoked over such a long time…


I wanted to know every part of him instead of the few fragments I had grown to love.
I wanted to learn him, just as he had begun to learn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment