Friday, July 03, 2009

Yoga

So, I've been religiously Yogaing since November.
Atleast once a week.

Next week is the last session with my instructor, then it's down to me.

Fuck.

I don't have much patience with Yoga on my own.
If I feel discomfort, I won't breathe into it. I'll just move onto the next position.

During my Friday Yoga Sessions, I can stay in a painful pose for more than twenty counts.
Most of it because I have no distractions, but a big part of it is that I don't want to look shit infront of the others.
I'm actually quite alright at Yoga, and the instructor always compliments me... I don't want her to give a negative comment.
Yea, being a girl I have a bit of Pride, I guess.

So, now, I have to look for the next cheapest Yoga session.
Kenan goes to one, so I may ask her... but she lives on the other side of Bristol and it takes over an hour by bus to get to her.

I was getting so close to getting my ankle up to my head, as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment