Saturday, June 27, 2009

Awkward

Salman Khan used to be my boss.
He's also a good friend of my father's, and classes himself as my friend, too.

He is a perve.

Everyone knows it.

He admits it himself

He loves girls from ethnic minorities.
He's a sucker for a girl of "colour".

So, it's worrying when you pick up the phone and he says something along the lines of, "Hi Babe, Gorgeous, Fitty etc etc".
It's awkward when he sends you promiscuous texts, when you just invited him to your uncle's funeral.
It's plain damn scary when he stands a few centimetres behind you, and then raches around you to help with the computer, when your father's in the same room.

How the fuck do I politely kick him in the balls?

I hate him.
He's an arrogant bastard, who speaks too much and doesn't understand what personal space is.
Yes, I used to enjoy his company, and ignored the cockiness...
But, the pervyness has become too much now.
I guess I might have encouraged him, by being quite open about myself, but that doesn't mean it's ok for a 48 year old to smarme around me with my dad watching.

Quasimodo warned me about him.
He said he had a funny feeling.
Ma soeur ainee told me to watch out.
I totally ignored them, thinking that Salman helps all these domestic abuse ladies, he'd never take advantage like that...
Naive Ness.

He begged me to join them for the Youth Event today, but I didn't go.
He picked up the keys, and when he came to drop them off, I hid behind the fridge.
He blatantly saw me walking around the kitchen as he walked to my door, but I honestly didn't know what to do.

He makes me feel uneasy.
Not many people to do that.
Most people just scare me... as in they're mean and horrible.
I've not really felt this sort of awkwardness before.

I'm so glad he's not working at the office anymore, but he's still go working links, and usually holds seminars downstairs.
I can't wait to leave in August.

1 comment: